Request a Confidential Callback
What Is A Drug Rehab?
Drug rehabs are programs designed that offer a variety of addiction therapies to individuals struggling with substance abuse disorder. Every program is different, but there are a number of different therapeutic approaches that most facilities offer. These include medication management, individual therapy, and group therapy.
Treatment centers in Massachusetts are normally either state run or private facilities. Both types of programs offer similar therapeutic services, but state facilities are normally primarily for individuals without health insurance and the funds to self pay for drug rehab.
The Healing Center is a private drug rehab. Meaning, it is a privately owned rehab that accepts both health insurance and self-paying clients. Our private drug rehab facility still has to abide by both federal and state government regulations, but we have the ability to design our own addiction treatment programs and create individualized treatment plans. The difference between private and state rehabs is similar to the difference between private and public schools.
Furthermore, another advantage of attending a private drug rehab in Massachusetts allows for more individualized treatment. We have a relatively low number of beds compared to state facilities. Therefore, we have a low patient to staff ratio. This provides us the ability to offer an intimate setting where we work with patients individually.
Another benefit to private drug rehabs in Stoughton, MA is the fact that they are normally covered by many different health insurance plans. In order to verify your insurance benefits, you can simply contact our admissions team.
Our Drug Rehab In Stoughton, MA Is Designed To Meet Your Needs
Recovering from substance abuse is not an easy process. Thankfully, you do not have to go through the process alone. If you are struggling with an addiction to opiates, benzodiazepines, stimulants, prescription painkillers, or other narcotics, then our drug rehab in Stoughton, MA can help you. Our Massachusetts drug treatment facility is staffed by medical and clinical addiction experts. Your treatment plan will be different depending on the substances you have been abusing. For instance, alcohol and benzodiazepines require a different medical treatment approach in comparison to opioids.
At The Healing Center in Massachusetts we make sure to provide you with the proper treatment. Initially, our staff will perform a bio-psycho-social assessment. This allows us to get more information on the substances you have been abusing, your family’s medical history, mental health status, and other factors that allow us to provide you with an individualized treatment plan.
We have made sure to offer many different programs, therapies, and levels of care so that everyone who walks through our doors receives the treatment they need. Reach out to us today so we can help you get the help you need. Generally, we have found that the step down method of treatment is the most effective approach to treating addiction. But rest assured no matter what we can help you.
Our Drug Rehab In Stoughton, MA Programs
Our programs include:
- Partial Hospitalization: Our PHP in Stoughton, MA offers a high level of supervision. Our clients attend PHP 5-7 days per week for the majority of the day. While in the program they live in off campus sober homes that are staffed by addiction professionals. We suggest that most clients start with our PHP and then move down to lower levels of care.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Our IOP in Stoughton, MA is designed to offer consistent supervision and flexibility. IOP sessions run 3-5 days per week, but only last a few hours. While in IOP clients receive the same types of therapies that are offered in our PHP.
- Outpatient Program: Our outpatient treatment center in Stoughton, MA is designed to help our clients transition fully back into daily living. Sessions run 1-3 days per week and primarily focused on mental health and addiction therapies, such as individual and group therapy.
Our Drug Rehab Near Boston, MA Levels Of Care
Partial Hospitalization Program
Intensive Outpatient Program
The Healing Center’s Evidence Based Treatment Approach
Our addiction treatment facility in Stoughton, MA was developed on the foundation of evidence based treatment approaches. While in treatment you will attend therapy and learn different tools to help you navigate your new life in recovery. The most critical part of your treatment plan consists of building the skills you need to maintain sobriety long-term.
We offer a wide array of addiction therapies in order to have the ability to offer your an individualized treatment plan. Our therapies include:
- MAT-We provide medication assisted treatment in Stoughton, MA to our clients. MAT has been known to greatly improve the chances of long term recovery and reduce the risk of relapse. Some of the medications we prescribe include Suboxone, Subutex, and Vivitrol.
- Addiction Treatment Therapies: The foundation of our Massachusetts drug rehab is built upon addiction treatment therapy. We understand that therapies such as trauma therapy, CBT, and DBT all help our clients to address the root cause of their addiction. Furthermore, therapy teaches you the coping tools you need to maintain long-term recovery.
- Holistic Therapy: Our licensed staff also provide holistic therapy options to clients. This includes meditation, outdoor activities, massage, and more. Holistic therapies teach our clients how to reduce stress without drugs and alcohol.
Drug Rehab Facilities In Stoughton, MA
The Healing Center is proud to offer a licensed and certified drug rehab in Stoughton, MA. We have recognized the importance of making drug treatment in Massachusetts more accessible. Our programs are based on proven therapeutic and medical interventions, and our approach is both compassionate and encouraging. Our goal is for our clients to leave our program with the tools they need to achieve long-term recovery. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, then call our admissions team today. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Drug Rehab Program Options in Massachusetts
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, then it is imperative that you seek treatment now. We understand that entering into a treatment center can feel overwhelming, but remember that you are not alone. Our staff at Healing Center is with you every single step of the way. We help you create a comprehensive and personalized treatment plan that will address every single aspect of your addiction and mental health. Contact The Healing Center today.